Re: FV 55 "real" train now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:46:02 GMT

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message
news:G39B1L.4Hy@lugnet.com...
Cool. Let's see pictures!

Speaking of pictures, the tape that Frank loaned me of the Seattle shindig
wouldn't play on my VCR. I got the audio, but the picture didn't sync.
Fussing with the tracking didn't help. It's a cheap VCR though, so I could
believe the problem lies there.

Cary

The tape would not play well in the VCP we have in our van but on the VCR in
my house it played fine.  Now my home VCR is a reasonably high end unit with
an auto-tracking feature.

BTW - I'd like to get the tape back at sometime, I didn't make a copy before
I gave it to Frank.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com