  Tornado Warning!

Tornado Warning Orange County/Chapel Hill and heading East ! Be Safe! Storm hitting hard here already... bye for now, sheree (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Tornado Warning!

There's something amusing in a black-humor sort of way that I find out about impeding doom by reading Lugnet.... Thanks Sheree. My Lego Direct windows arrived en masse today. They're great, the only slight downer (other than the glass not being in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Tornado Warning!

(...) We just had a warning here at work, but they just gave a all clear a few minutes ago. (...) So what were the colors for sure (somehow I thought someone had said the thinwalls were trans blue, but now it appears they are clear)? (...) Many (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Tornado Warning!

(...) The real colors, for sure, are: black windows with trans blue glass inserts clear thinwalls I didn't order the red/green doors, so I don't know about that, except at $2 a pop, they sure sound ugly. The white 2x2s, trees and tiles came as (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)