Re: Tornado Warning!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:30:19 GMT

There's something amusing in a black-humor sort of way that I find out
about impeding doom by reading Lugnet....

Thanks Sheree. My Lego Direct windows arrived en masse today. They're
great, the only slight downer (other than the glass not being in the
color advertised) is that $200 worth of windows fits in a really tiny
box. I was hoping for a tub's worth, at least.

And to confuse threads mercilessly, it doesn't matter to me whether NC
discussions are on loc.us.nc or one of the cities; it does seem slight
ridiculous to have nc.dur and nc.ral though (maybe should be nc.tri or nc.ctrl?)

Cary

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

Tornado Warning Orange County/Chapel Hill and heading East ! Be Safe!  Storm
hitting hard here already...
bye for now,
sheree