  www.nclug.net

I have been working on the web site ((URL) a bit lately. Still need a good logo though. I added a bunch of train pictures to my stuff: (URL) believe I can now offer anyone who wants a NCLUG.net vanity e-mail address (i.e. yourname@nclug.net) to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: www.nclug.net

(...) Yea, we need to come up with one pretty soon so we can put it on a car for either or both of the GMLTC showing at the Kidvention, or the PNLTC's world record event. (...) Ok, I'll take ffilz@nclug.net, point it to ffilz@mindspring.com. Of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)