Re: Get together this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:49:42 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:38E0B868.7D55@mindspring.com...
James Beerman wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

Um, I can't do it this weekend either.  Sunday evening is the only • possibility.

Ah, I could do Sunday evening at 8:30/9:00ish or so if we wanted to have
a repeat meeting at the Cary Borders (though they close at 10 so it
would be short, or if people wanted to start earlier, I could just drop
in later).

This worked well for me and I could probably do it again.  About 8:30 or so
is as early as I could get there.

Mike