 Local / United States / North Carolina / *734 (-5)
  Memorial Day Weekend

I have a 4 day weekend for Memorial Day and would love to have some kind of get together. One thought I had is to pay Thomas Main a visit in Boone. I do also want to reserve a bunch of the weekend for sorting and building (and if anyone is (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  LEGO Creator @ Cary Learning Express

The Cary Learning Express has all of the Creator sets in. They also have the 3416 Women's Soccer team as well. FWIW - next Saturday LE is having a LEGO Race event from 12:00 until 2:00. The people I spoke with didn't know what the details were as (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: 19 Lugnet members in NC

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GD6uoL.A8s@lugnet.com... (...) web (...) mailing (...) involved. (...) If anyone is interested in the train show(participating or otherwise), please join the mailing list. To join the (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  19 Lugnet members in NC

19 is good size number. I have met in person or had email contact with only 6. There are at least two other NC AFOLS that post here or have a web presence. Where is everyone? NCLUG/NCLTC does exisit and is going to have a display at GATS in Raleigh (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: October 20, 2000 Meeting at Cary Clark's

I'm happy to report that nearly all of the buckets in Frank's 05 pic are now parted out (plus forty or more buckets and tubs, and hundreds of sets on top of that). As a result, I now have about twice as many storage drawers as is depicted in the 06 (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact