 Local / United States / North Carolina / *39 (-5)
  Re: anyone out there?

(...) Of course there is the additional coincidence that I grew up in Massachusetts near Boston... (specifically in Concord and Lexington - I've seen mention of a toy store in Concord, and wonder if its the same toy store of my youth...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: anyone out there?

(...) Wow, small world! I was just in Cary over the weekend for my niece's 1st birthday party. Spent the whole time getting caught up on family, didn't go shopping at all. Anything good that I missed? :) --Todd (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Star Wars found in Cary K-Mart (corner of Kildaire Farms Rd. and Maynard Rd.)

I found the Star Wars sets at K-Mart in Cary. I picked up all five. After I got one of each, only one X-Wing left, several Snow Speeders, and tons of Landspeeders and Speeder Bikes. I just finished assembling the Landspeeder. Frank (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Triangle folks

Karim wrote in message <36F81057.B499B319@m...ng.com>... (...) only (...) I was going to suggest this also... Another possibiliy, for all the traffic these groups are getting so far, and the fact that a bunch of areas are not well served by any of (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: anyone out there?

(...) Hmm, As my web pages show, I'm primarily into space (though I have a soft-spot for castle sets), but even as a kid, I remember never being too interested in the "Official" Lego models. They stayed built for about 20 minutes before they got (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact