 Local / United States / North Carolina / *169 (-5)
  1298 Advent Set Available @ Cary Target

Tuesday night I was in the Cary Target close to closing time and there was a palette of new LEGO boxes in one of the aisles. I noticed that one of them was labeled 1298 so I got a woman to open it for me. I went ahead and got it, it is a nice set. I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Get together

I am leaving for Sweden on 8/21 so that weekend is out for me. Not sure what the next weekend looks like yet. I know I will be away for the one after that (9/3-9/6). Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com Frank Filz wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Get together

I'd like to have another get together in the Triangle. I can host again, or we can go someplace new. The weekends of August 20-22 or August 27-29 would be ideal, but many week nights would work also. (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Train Club Forming

(...) Let's give it another day or two, and then decide. If there is no current opposition from people in Charlotte, I'm reasonably game for NCLTC, otherwise I agree, RDULTC works. (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha, lugnet.loc.us.nc.fay, lugnet.loc.us.nc.gre, lugnet.loc.us.nc.win, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Train Club Forming

(...) I like NCLTC in case our friends in Charlotte (or wherever else) decide to join us. But if not, then I vote for RDULTC since that's the name of the airport. We should decide soon so we can put in our application for the train show. Jimmy (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha, lugnet.loc.us.nc.fay, lugnet.loc.us.nc.gre, lugnet.loc.us.nc.win, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact