 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 140
139  |  141
Subject:
1298 Advent Set Available @ Cary Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 01:28:57 GMT

Tuesday night I was in the Cary Target close to closing time and there was a
palette of new LEGO boxes in one of the aisles.  I noticed that one of them
was labeled 1298 so I got a woman to open it for me.  I went ahead and got
it, it is a nice set.  I will probably give it to my little boy over the
Christmas holidays.

Went back this morning to see what else they got it.  Target has trains!
They are carrying the 4561.  They also had the Red Fury Model Team set and a
bunch of Rock Raiders.  It's about time this Target got some LEGO back on
the shelves.  I asked the woman about any clearance on LEGO and she laughed.
She said they move enough LEGO out of the Cary location that about the only
time they have any on clearance is after Christmas.  The syncs up pretty
much with what I have observed.  It will be interesting to see if Target can
move trains.  BTW - there were three (3) Advent sets left.  Must have only
received one carton of them.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh