 Local / United States / Missouri / Kansas City / 64
Re: Anyone still around?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 16:46:07 GMT

Hello,

I live in Olathe, Kansas.  I am a Lego toy since 1973.  I most playing on Lego
trains, also with my children.  I hope some day meet in person in the Kansas
City area.  I can be volunteer for display in the Kansas City area, also I can
bring my own Lego train (both old and new) display same tables with other
person in Kansas City Area or any user groups Lego club.

I know everyone always busy schedule.  I am busy schedule at job (Sprint), Boy
Scout for Troop 90 (scoutmaster) and my family.

Thank you,
Andrew Banton
LUGNET member 913.  (Lucky for me to get Area Code telephone number in Kansas!)

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, Andreas Stabno writes:
I'm still here, but have been very busy lately due to non-Lego pursuits.  :(

For great sales check out Target which should have their final markdown this
Wednesday or possibly next week.  My guess is that all clearance toys will
be marked down 75% at that time!

Has anyone completed any new creations lately?  Mark Chan has done a
fantastic job with his X-wing (http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=10436)

Other than that all seems quiet on the KC Lego front.

Connect well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, Tom Boucher writes:
So is anyone still around?  I've been rather quiet the last year and decided
to try to come out of my shell for a while before going into my work shell
again.