 Local / United States / Missouri / Kansas City / 63
Re: Anyone still around?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 13:53:17 GMT

I'm still here, but have been very busy lately due to non-Lego pursuits.  :(

For great sales check out Target which should have their final markdown this
Wednesday or possibly next week.  My guess is that all clearance toys will
be marked down 75% at that time!

Has anyone completed any new creations lately?  Mark Chan has done a
fantastic job with his X-wing (http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=10436)

Other than that all seems quiet on the KC Lego front.

Connect well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, Tom Boucher writes:
So is anyone still around?  I've been rather quiet the last year and decided
to try to come out of my shell for a while before going into my work shell
again.