 Local / United States / Missouri / Kansas City / 62
61  |  63
Subject:
Anyone still around?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:10:06 GMT

So is anyone still around?  I've been rather quiet the last year and decided
to try to come out of my shell for a while before going into my work shell
again.

Haven't found anything to spell binding around town.  Toys R Us at 119th and
Metcalf had the new Life on Mars sets, except for the big one, and they had
all the Studios stuff too.  No new Star Wars.

The K-Mart in Lawrence had the Speederbikes on sale for $7.00 each.  I say
had because I got all three of them.

Other than that no spellbinding sales found anywhere.   I'm just ecstatic at
the moment for finding my all time favorite gotta have set Lego 497 Galaxy
Explorer MIB on Ebay for only $125.  From a $32.95 list price 22 years ago
that's some ROI.