 Local / United States / Missouri / 126
  LTC in Missouri

I'm interested is being a part of, or helping form a LTC here in Missouri. Are there any others out there still interested? It only takes a few active individuals to get something started, and I'm willing to put a fair amount of effort into such a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: LTC in Missouri

I would be very interested Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: LTC in Missouri

Count me in, too. Organize well, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Lego Train Club in Missouri/Kansas

(...) Count me in. I have been so envious of the "coast" train clubs (and the MichLUG one) and would love to be a part of a MO/KS Lego Train Club (Notice how I've expanded the geographic reach?). Andrew Levering has already produced some cool logos (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.trains)