 Local / United States / Missouri / 128
Re: LTC in Missouri
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 02:18:31 GMT

Count me in, too.

Organize well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/

In lugnet.loc.us.mo, Levering A. Reynolds writes:
I would be very interested

Andrew

In lugnet.loc.us.mo, Jim Davis writes:
I'm interested is being a part of, or helping form a LTC here in Missouri.
Are there any others out there still interested? It only takes a few active
individuals to get something started, and I'm willing to put a fair amount
of effort into such a club. It would sure be nice to get Missouri
recognized, or at least start laying the foundation down for an informal
club to have some fun.

Jim
Springfield, MO