 Local / United States / Missouri / 110
  Frist Meeting in the St. Louis Area.

Any interested people in Saint Louis, Missouri, Illinois area and any others in the area wanting to start a Lego Club Wayne Green and I are meeting at the Steak and Shake at Saint Charles Rock Rd. Off I270 and I70 at 6:00 on Saturday 25 Mar 00. This (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il)

  Re: First Meeting in the St. Louis Area.

(...) Quick 'FYI': The 2001 National Model Railroaders Association show is going to be held in St. Louis. Since you posted to .trains and .trains.org, this might be something to think about: (URL) fun! JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.il)

  Re: First Meeting in the St. Louis Area.

(...) Saturday (...) Yes I had thought of that. Thank You!!! (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.il)

  Re: First Meeting in the St. Louis Area.

Hey, I'm in Chicago. St. Louis is a bit of a drive for weekly meetings but I'd be happy to visit if you are displaying at the NMRA show next year. I'll bring my layout! -BMW (...) Saturday (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.il)

  Re: First Meeting in the St. Louis Area.

Sorry we were in the S&S and stayed until 6:45. They had 1 or two waitresses and a full house. If my wife goes for it, this weekend we might try to meet at my house. L. Andrew Reynolds Home: landrew@i1.net Work: andrew_reynolds@uhc.com My Lego Page: (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: First Meeting in the St. Louis Area.

Unfortunately, I guess we just missed each other. We waited outside until 6:30 :) No matter. This weekend is no good for me, It looks like we are replaceing the roof on my parent's house this weekend. Hopefully we can figure something out perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: First Meeting in the St. Louis Area.

(...) They seem to have it sort of worked out. I am almost inclined to let the other groups hash it out before we get to far, the less we have to the better. I got E-mail at home from another potential train person who saw my web site. I pointed him (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Frist Meeting in the St. Louis Area.

(...) Funny...I was just in St. Louis this morning for about an hour and a half, connecting from San Francisco to Chicago. But...I probably won't have the $$ to make it down for meets :( -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il)