 Local / United States / Missouri / 110
109  |  111
Subject:
Frist Meeting in the St. Louis Area.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:33:43 GMT

Any interested people in Saint Louis, Missouri, Illinois area and any others
in the area wanting to start a Lego Club Wayne Green and I are meeting at the
Steak and Shake at Saint Charles Rock Rd. Off I270 and I70 at 6:00 on Saturday
25 Mar 00. This is an informal meeting to decide who we are and where we are
going.

For more info e-mail me at: landrew@i1.net

L. Andrew Reynolds
Home: landrew@i1.net