 Local / United States / Missouri / 112
Re: First Meeting in the St. Louis Area.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:10:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mo, Levering A. Reynolds writes:
Any interested people in Saint Louis, Missouri, Illinois area and any others
in the area wanting to start a Lego Club Wayne Green and I are meeting at the
Steak and Shake at Saint Charles Rock Rd. Off I270 and I70 at 6:00 on • Saturday
25 Mar 00. This is an informal meeting to decide who we are and where we are
going.

For more info e-mail me at: landrew@i1.net

Quick 'FYI':  The 2001 National Model Railroaders Association show is going to
be held in St. Louis.  Since you posted to .trains and .trains.org, this might
be something to think about:
http://www.gatewaynmra.org/gateway2001.htm

Have fun!

JohnG, GMLTC