 Local / United States / Missouri / 101
100  |  102
Subject:
Table
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:35:21 GMT

Wayne have you given any more thought to the layout tables?  I have been
thinking of setting up a layout in the garage (no basement) and hang it from
the rafters this weekend.  And with a two-car garage I can put up a fair size
layout.  My thought is that if at some point we are going to try a layout at a
show, standardizing a table would be a good start.  I have looked at this page
from PNLTC http://www.pnltc.org/Modular_Table.html I found that this would be
a good start, but I don’t like the height at almost 36”.  I know you said you
had built a table and I was wondering how that worked and what your thoughts
are of both?  If you have one 4’x8’ sheet of plywood you can make one 60 ½” x
30 ¼” and one 30 ¼” x 30 ¼” with room to make the angle pieces for the legs.
And Home Depot will pre cut the plywood for you a plus if you can’t get the
4x8 sheet home.

L. Andrew Reynolds
Home: landrew@i1.net
Work: andrew_reynolds@uhc.com