 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 45
  Re: Formation of local train club

Excellent news. Needs wider circulation. Hence my post to a few more groups. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mi.det, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: Formation of local train club

Based on the formation of at least three other Lego train clubs (Pacific Northwest, South Georgia, and Upper Midwest), is there any interest in doing the same in Southern California? Gary GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net (25 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Formation of local train club

I certainly would like to see a Lego train club in Southern California. I go off to these county fairs in the Summer and see other train modelers put up large track layouts(not always) and wished I could do the same with Lego but I alone don't have (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

  SoCal train club

(...) Just stumbled across this old thread from January '99... Forwarding to lugnet.trains.org so it doesn't get lost. --Todd (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.trains.org)