 Trains / Train Organizations / 7
6  |  8
Subject:
SoCal train club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 21:39:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Adrian Egli writes:
Gary Louie wrote in message <36AFCF5C.D473C3D7@EarthLink.Net>...
Based on the formation of at least three other Lego train clubs (Pacific
Northwest, South Georgia, and Upper Midwest), is there any interest in
doing the same in Southern California?

I certainly would like to see a Lego train club in Southern California.  I
go off to these county fairs in the Summer and see other train modelers put
up large track layouts(not always) and wished I could do the same with Lego
but I alone don't have enough.  A club is definitely the way to go if we
wanted to show our stuff at the Del Mar Fair in San Diego or the Los Angeles
County Fair.

Just stumbled across this old thread from January '99...  Forwarding to
lugnet.trains.org so it doesn't get lost.

--Todd