 Local / United States / Minnesota / 140
    Re: Starting a new LUG —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) Thanks for the info, but we already know that. 2 problems though, gmltc is not taking any new members and gmlug is not active. We have tried contacting the gmlug and never get any responses. So, if no activity, we will start our own. Let us (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mn)

        Re: Starting a new LUG —Abner Finley
   (...) Sorry about www.gmlug.com was the wrong name. It should have been www.gmlug.org not .com. I belong to the GMLTC club and we talk about both LEGO trains and other related LEGO items. Not just Trains. We would like to have more members, but the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mn)

        Re: Starting a new LUG —John Radtke
   Another thing is that gmlug is Greater Midwest LUG, not Greater MN, and was set up to cover the rather large region from MN & IA to MI & OH. It's size is probably the biggest factor in it's inactivity. And didn't the MI afols recently start their (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mn)