 Local / United States / Minnesota / 140
Re: Starting a new LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mn, Abner Finley writes:
Hi,   I understand you guys want to get together and create a new LUG in the
Twin Cities.   The problem is there already  2  groups.   www.gmltc.org
(Greater Mn Lego Train Club)   and  www.gmlug.com  (Greater Mn Lego User Group)

I thought you guys might want to know.

Abner

Thanks for the info, but we already know that.  2 problems though, gmltc is
not taking any new members and gmlug is not active.  We have tried
contacting the gmlug and never get any responses.  So, if no activity, we
will start our own.  Let us know if you are onboard!  If you belong to one
of the above mentioned groups, then give us some information about your
group and what you are currently doing, because, as far as I know, only the
gmltc meets regularly every Thursday night.

Brian K>