 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 25
Re: LEGO in Lowell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 18:28:23 GMT

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:11:34 GMT, Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu>
wrote:

  Unfortunately, when I was "home" (near A^2) this last winter, the inventories
  *were* low--Larry's leaving the area didn't do us as much good as we'd
  thought.  On the positive side, NJ is pretty good--I got a huge haul of stuff
  at 90% off in the "depressed" areas.  I'm wondering if I should leave extra
  space in my bags to bring sets back from England in August...?

Maybe, perhaps.  What sets would you put in there?  I'll have to go
check what's currently in England, but not MI.

Steve