 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 24
Re: LEGO in Lowell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:11:34 GMT

Pamela Fryer wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:
Actually, I'd be interested in any of the sets from the
tiny-set promotion.

O.K.!  I shall report back when I've returned about mid-April.  Of course, in the
meantime if I should find any nice deals here (don't hold your breath!) I'll post
that here.Pam

   Unfortunately, when I was "home" (near A^2) this last winter, the inventories
   *were* low--Larry's leaving the area didn't do us as much good as we'd
   thought.  On the positive side, NJ is pretty good--I got a huge haul of stuff
   at 90% off in the "depressed" areas.  I'm wondering if I should leave extra
   space in my bags to bring sets back from England in August...?

   -LFB.