 Local / United States / Michigan / Detroit / 31
30  |  32
Subject:
Center for Creative Studies, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.det
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 22:09:31 GMT

Just thought I'd repost this in case people missed it. If nobody else here
goes there, I'm gonna be awfully lonely sitting in a big pile of Legos.:) Ah,
well. I guess I'll stop pestering you Detroiters (Detroitians?) now, at least
until I move there. Mwa ha ha...