 Local / United States / Michigan / Detroit / 28
  Re: Center for Creative Studies, anyone?

(...) Jeremiah, My cousin went there; I opted not to, because my drawing time was far too unregimented. She ended up leaving after one year to go to the University of Michigan, because she said that there's a lot of orthodoxy (at least in her (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.det)

  Re: Center for Creative Studies, anyone?

(...) Yeah, I hear that a lot. But, hey, everything's worth a shot, eh? Jeremiah (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.det)

  Re: Center for Creative Studies, anyone?

(...) Absolutely! It wouldn't have such a magnificent reputation if just *anyone* could get in. It's quite a testament to your abilities even to be accepted! Have a great time. best LFB (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.det)