 Local / United States / Michigan / 411
Re: Walmart Droid Developer Kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:35:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Christopher Lindsey writes:
I'm glad that I held out when WalMart had the Droid Developer Kits
mispriced on their Web site.  I went to our local WalMart tonight
hoping to find some at the $25 price, but there were none to be had.
Dejectedly, I thought I'd stop by the Meijer next door to see if they
had any new sets, and surprise, surprise!  The Droid Developer Kits
there were marked down to $14.84.  They also have a 20% off all LEGO
sale...

I just thought I'd mention that you can also print off coupons from meijer.com
and save more.  The coupons are good for $10, $7, $5, $3, or $2 off any toy
priced $69.97, $49.97, $34.97, $19.97, or $9.97 respectively.  The best part is
you can use a coupon on each item you buy and they can be combined with the 20%
off.
  -Jeff