 Local / United States / Michigan / 267
  Re: Update of MichLUG

(...) Ryan have her bring it,we all have to start somewhere.And maybe someone there can give her some tips/ideas.Its been my experience we are the friendiest group on the net and judgeing by experience at the legofest in Chicago a couple of months (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Update of MichLUG

(...) In all my festing experience, this is definitely the friendliest group of people online (5 fests, 10+ meetings). I sincerely hope to make a MichLUG meet in the semi-near future, when I'm home. There's gotta be an after Christmas show off your (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Update of MichLUG

(...) I'd love to have one of the well-knowns (ie Todd, Steve Bliss, Bram etc.) come to one of our meetings. i don't know if we could have one after christmas. I am most-likely going on a trip on the Dec. 27-29. So maybe a New YeaR's party at (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  (canceled)