 Local / United States / Michigan / 267
Re: Update of MichLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:30:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Ryan J. Schave writes:
I'll bring a 2 liter of Pepsi & Pepsi One if you think that'll be enough.

Val has been collecting Paradisa (still don't know how to pronounce that!)
sets.  She just build her first MOC house but don't think it's very good.
She hasn't decided if she'll bring it.
Ryan have her bring it,we all have to start somewhere.And maybe someone there
can give her some tips/ideas.Its been my experience we are the friendiest
group on the net and judgeing by experience at the legofest in Chicago a
couple of months ago i think i'm right.My wife dosen't collect a theme but
once in awhile will sit and build with me,sometimes it's all 5 of us(3 kids)
sitting at the kitchen building(and fighting over the bricks).I'll bring the
Lays brand chips if you have the pepsi.C.W.Leach
Ryan

--
Reply to rjschave at home dot com
http://members.home.net/rjschave

"Chris Leach" <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Ryan J. Schave writes:
I am planning to attend along with my significant other, Valerie.  Pepsi • and
Pepsi One would be great.  We would be happy to bring some.  Just let me
know.  I also plan on bringing my PII 333Mhz laptop.  I will have MLCad • and
the latest parts update loaded.  What other programs should I have on the
machine?
Cool Ryan.Does your significant other build?(that would give us 9 and 10
people wise)As for programs i can't help you there .Food wise If you bring
pepsi then i can bring some chips to snack on(that's in addition to the • pizza
we are ordering).C.W.Leach
Ryan

--
Reply to rjschave at home dot com
http://members.home.net/rjschave
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=RJSchave

"Rick Hallman" <Sephiroths@REMOVEHotmail.com> wrote in message
Greetings.
    I have not heard from my pastor in a while, so I am assuming it is • still
on. Now...Here is the list of peeps coming and what pop they want...

Steve Bliss............Coke, Jolt (heh), DC, or ginger beer (or • anything
on
hand)
Mark Koesel............??
Kai Brodersen..........??
Lester Witter..........??
Jason Spears...........Mountain Dew
Chris Leach............Pepsi Product
Scott Sandburn.........??
Rick Hallman...........Diet Coke/Pepsi

We are also planning on ordering a couple pizzas for that day. I am
reformating my 166mhz clunker down to win95 to speed up performance, • and i
should have the most up to date version of MLCad, L3p/L3Lab, and parts • library
updated by the 21st. I have respones from 3 people that they are • bringing
some
MOC's to the MichLUG. I plan on bring the Raptor, Raider, and a new • bomber
made. If their is anything I am forgetting, please tell me.

Rick