 Local / United States / Michigan / 269
Re: Update of MichLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:33:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Chris Leach writes:

Val has been collecting Paradisa (still don't know how to pronounce that!)
sets.  She just build her first MOC house but don't think it's very good.
She hasn't decided if she'll bring it.
Ryan have her bring it,we all have to start somewhere.And maybe someone there
can give her some tips/ideas.Its been my experience we are the friendiest
group on the net and judgeing by experience at the legofest in Chicago a
couple of months ago i think i'm right.My wife dosen't collect a theme but
once in awhile will sit and build with me,sometimes it's all 5 of us(3 kids)
sitting at the kitchen building(and fighting over the bricks).I'll bring the
Lays brand chips if you have the pepsi.C.W.Leach

In all my festing experience, this is definitely the friendliest group of
people online (5 fests, 10+ meetings).  I sincerely hope to make a MichLUG
meet in the semi-near future, when I'm home.  There's gotta be an after
Christmas show off your loot meet, right? ;)

-Tim