 Local / United States / Michigan / 155
  Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?

(...) Suggest we use that (GMLUG) facility rather than creating an all new site, etc. Paul Foster has space and infrastructure set up already. If we become a subclub (MI-GMLUG) or the like, we leverage that. If those who expressed interest aren't (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.loc.us.mi.fli, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?

I was just looking at the groups, and I noticed that we are in part of GMLUG, Greater Midwest LEGO Users Group, so maybe we can kind of branch of that as well. Sigh, I have not looked there in awhile. I thought I joined, hmm..... Scott S. -- (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.loc.us.mi.fli)

  Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?

(...) a (...) Indeed. I was just thinking that. A specific branch for Michigan would be terrific. I e-mailed Paul about a lot of things, that included. My primary interest is having a get together in Michigan, meeting some AFOL's and the like, and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?

OK, I'm way behind and just catching up. If someone wants to write up some HTML pages and put them at ftp.gmlug.org, I can add a section for whatever you want to call the group. SCOTT: I have not received any email from you at any of my email (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?

Paul, (...) Huh, I noticed my e-mail to you bounced from three days before, it seems to be the pfoster@exepc.com. Anyway, I will try to resend it. It seems we are in the process of having a meeting (ach, I was attacked by flying CD-ROM's!) sometime, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)