 Local / United States / Michigan / *218 (-10)
  Re: Lego Ronald McDonald

Pamela Fryer wrote in message <3847E6C3.740085CD@w...tt.net>... (...) a (...) So Ronald isn't glued together? I'm surprised! I thought we even saw a picture (from a news paper article) of someone in the process of gluing a Ronald McDonalds figure (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Lego Ronald McDonald

I have sent a few pics to you, Steve, and will send remaining later tonight - didn't want to slow up your retrieving emails. I apologize if the pics look grainy as it is dark here and I haven't yet found time to "play" with the camera for better (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo)

  (canceled)

  Re: Lego Ronald McDonald

I was looking for instructions on the 18" Ronald, but pics would do just fine for me. Pls e-mail me a couple angles if available. As for $55, its about a $20 pile of bulk bricks.... what are they thinking? SteveB (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Lego Ronald McDonald

Congrats. Guess I should have entered! You can see the Lowell one when you go through drive through, it's just sitting in the office. I didn't bother because who needs a glued up commercial icon? (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo)

  Lego Ronald McDonald

We got a phone call that my 6-year-old son won the 18" Lego Ronald McDonald at our local Plainwell (Michigan) restaurant today! This one is not glued! My 9-year-old thought the employees would clap and smile with a bit of fanfare (o.k. - he was (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo)

  Legofest Signup

All planning on attending the Chicago Legofest next Friday, please fill out and email your sign up sheets to me ASAP. I need an official head count to better plan the event. Here is a link to the signup: (URL) forget the Mindstorms competition at (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.general)

  Legofest Signup - Missed Detail

Hello Again, After glancing the Legofest signup, I did not once mention the date of the event :) Friday December 3rd. -Tim (way to make an idiot out of myself) Courtney :) (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 Mac and cheese is one thing when you get it in (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.general)

  Chicago Legofest - Location Details and Sign Up Sheet

Hello All I've gotten enough responses to go ahead and put out directions and a sign up sheet for the Chicago Legofest. Please fill out this form and email it to me as soon as you can. There will be no charge for attending this event. The facility (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.general)

  Chicago Legofest

Well, I haven't received any responses to my post a few days ago, but I thought I'd let people know about newer developments in this possible event. I secured use of the atrium at Wheaton Academy for free on December 3rd from 5pm-9pm. We can have a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact