 Local / United States / Maine / 10
Re: Interest in NELTC or other Lego Group. (NELUG?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 16:56:45 GMT

Chris Phillips <chris.phillips@computerboards.com> wrote:
When responding, please include your general geographic location so we can
get a feel for the distribution of the group.  For example, I live in
southeast Massachusetts with easy access to Boston, Worcester, and the
Cape.

I'm in Cambridge. And I don't have a car (sold it -- most intelligent thing
anyone living here can do...) so accessiblity by T is important to me.