 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 740
Re: I'm coming to New England for the holidays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Frank Filz writes:

Frank Filz wrote:

My dad lives in Billerica, so if
anyone is out in the Lowell direction, there might be a bit more
flexibility before Christmas.

If there is some kind of LUGNET thang, we're in Lowell, so I could
conceivably give you a ride.  Or if there isn't, we can get together up
in this area anyway.  I'll check my schedule, but unless something
weird happens I'm not on call or anything (since I'm covering Xmas,
grumble)

So far, all that has transpired so far is that I hope to connect with
Shiri Saturday the 30th to pass on the Weeks Jambalaya box. If sometime
in the afternoon or evening that day was good for you, a ride might be
appreciated.

Maybe meet at the Construction Site?  We could all go grab lunch or
something.  Anyone else in the area interested?

(What's in that particular box?  Maybe I'll bring some stuff and swap...)