 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 732
731  |  733
Subject:
"My" play goes up in a week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 02:32:54 GMT

Hey guys,

Just figured I'd drop you a note to say I'm going onstage next week! I'm
only in one of the four one-acts that are going up, and I only have a
small-ish part... but still. It's my first preformance since I got to the
U.S. I've been in productions before, but not here. I'm pumped! ;-)

The play runs in Newton this Thurs, Fri or Sat at 7:30 PM, for $5. If any of
you in the Boston area feel like dropping by, email me and I can explain how
to get there (the play's at my HS).

-Shiri