 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 603
  Vendors?

Hello Boston, I was just wondering what stores you guys usually hit in this area to stock up on sets. I don't have a car and I live in the city so if you could recommend some stores that are accessible by public transportation that would be great. I (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Vendors?

(...) Hi! (...) Well, there's always The Construction Site, which is right next to the Waltham stop of the Fitchburg line of the Commuter Rail. (...) Oh. Uh... Hmm. Actually, those are the only places I tend to buy- Construction Site for the sets I (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)