 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 603
602  |  604
Subject:
Vendors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:05:55 GMT

Hello Boston,

I was just wondering what stores you guys usually hit in this area to stock up
on sets.  I don't have a car and I live in the city so if you could recommend
some stores that are accessible by public transportation that would be great.

I hope TRU and the Construction Site are not my only options.  Although
they're well stocked they're not to good with sales and discounts.

sun

p.s. when's the next NELUG meeting?