 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 604
Re: Vendors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:25:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Sun Yun writes:
Hello Boston,

Hi!

I was just wondering what stores you guys usually hit in this area to stock up
on sets.  I don't have a car and I live in the city so if you could recommend
some stores that are accessible by public transportation that would be great.

Well, there's always The Construction Site, which is right next to the Waltham
stop of the Fitchburg line of the Commuter Rail.

I hope TRU and the Construction Site are not my only options.  Although
they're well stocked they're not to good with sales and discounts.

Oh.  Uh...  Hmm.  Actually, those are the only places I tend to buy-
Construction Site for the sets I need regardless of the sale status, and TRU
for whatever sets they might have on sale.

p.s. when's the next NELUG meeting?

I'm glad you asked!  We'll be getting together on Saturday, April 1st at the
Museum of Industry in Waltham (also very close to the Waltham stop of the
Waltham stop of the Fitchburg line of the Comm. Rail- actually, closer than
The Construction Site) for a game of BrikWars!  For more info, see Shaun
Sullivan's posts in the NELUG group here on Lugnet:

http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=94
http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=114

and some photos of a playtest Shaun and I played:

http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=93

Even if you don't bring any troops, we'd love for you to come out and meet us
all.  Hope to see you there!

eric