 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 595
Re: I just died and went to lego heaven...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:10:53 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> writes:
In lugnet.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
...Or in other words, I just visited the MIT media lab.

Hay, didja see anyone LUGNET-ish while you were there?  :-,

Nope... :-(

IIRC, Suzanne's office was righty inside the cube...maybe she wasn't
there.  I was discouraged that all the bins of parts were covered up at
MindFest.  I wanted to try building some of my virtual-only models, but
couldn't with the heaps of parts lent to MindFest by LEGO...
--Bram