 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 582
581  |  583
Subject:
I just died and went to lego heaven...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:09:22 GMT

...Or in other words, I just visited the MIT media lab.

Words fail me, but I'll try and decribe what I saw...

-Lt pink, dk pink, green, and brown bricks by the bin
-Bins upon bins of grey bricks
-even more bins... with plates this time
-tens of convex INVERSE corner slopes, in red, blue and yellow
-a bin each of 1x2 trans bricks in red, green, blue, yellow and clear

And, the best part of all, which really made me feel like in heaven:
A big bin full of minifig torsos and heads. Among many others, it contained:
-tons of train, town, paradisa, space and pirates torsos I've never seen before
-old and rare torsos I've drweamed of owning but I'll be damned if I am...
eg: the famous "Ice Babe",
the "islander babe", the whole troop of islanders, DM figs by the dozens...

OMG... it was just too good to be true. Too bad I couldn't take it home...
:-( (1)

-Shiri

(1) Damned conscience -)