 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 567
  Art stores?

Hi Bostonians, I'm looking for an art supply store that sells marker paints (eg Marvey, Uchida) around the Boston area. (Yes, this does have to do with lego - I'm going to paint lego pieces with it ;-) Please LMK if you know any. TIA, Shiri (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Art stores?

(...) You want to go to Pearl Art and Craft. It's on the red line in cambridge -- central square. I think cambridge has some silly laws about such things though, and you may need to have someone over 18 along to purchase them. (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Art stores?

(...) Cambridge? Silly laws? No way! (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Art stores?

(...) these are the "tried and true" art stores for Boston art students. still, best call ahead. in Boston: ---...--- - Utrecht, corner of Mass Ave and Huntington (at Symphony Hall) - Johnson Paint, Newbury St (by Tower Records) - Mass College of (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)