 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 331
    Re: In town the rest of the week —Larry Pieniazek
   Chris and I had a blast. I was late but he patiently waited for me. Jillians wait staff is easy on the eyes but hard to make eye contact with, so we had some service challenges till we basically waylaid one and demanded food plaintively. Talked a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: In town the rest of the week —Chris Phillips
   (...) Actually, I was late too. Larry was just later. (...) If I ever get my bricks together, maybe... (...) Actually, I've got to take most of the blame for who got kicked. Lar is actually quite a decent fusball player. Beginner's luck can only get (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)