 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 281
  Next NELUG meeting

Hello All, Just had another MindFest meeting at MIT. Here's the latest: All NELUGers interested in the upcoming MindFest event are officially invited to meet at the MIT Media Lab. (Building E15) Specifically, in the Epistemology & Learning Group's (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Next NELUG meeting

(...) This sounds great! I can't wait to finally see the inside of the very famous MIT Media Lab. Does anyone want to actually propose a date and time for the next meeting? OK, I will. How about next Tuesday at 7:30 PM? (I'm just throwing out an (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Next NELUG meeting

(...) I agree can't wait (...) I am open for the next couple of weeks anyway although I think next tuesday might be short notice for some plus I think Suzanne might have to line things up at MIT and might need some time I don't know. Although I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)