 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 251
250  |  252
Subject:
Globe on Legoland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 13:50:05 GMT

Hi,

There was an aritcle in the Sunday Globe Travel section on
Legoland, CA.  The authors opinion was that the park is nothing
special except the models are awsome.  Couple of good shots of
the models accompany the article.

Ken