 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 250
249  |  251
Subject:
Clearance Items at TRU in Peabody
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:42:38 GMT

I was at the TRU in Peabody today and found the following on clearance there.

Wild West

6766 MSRP $73  Sale $39.99
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6766

6748 MSRP $40  Sale $29.99
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6748

6746 MSRP $20  Sale $14.98
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6746

Insectoids

6977 MSRP $79.99  Sale $69.99
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6977

6969 MSRP $49.99  Sale $39.99
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6969

6919 MSRP $39.99  Sale $29.99
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6919

There was lots of stock in all of these sets (like 10-20+ except 6746 there
were only about 6 or 7).  I got a 6977 and a 6919.  I am not a big fan of these
sets and 6977 is loaded with BURPs but for just over $.11 per piece I could not
pass it up.

Eric K.

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/