 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 211
Re: Golden Ticket Event (Adult LEGO play day)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 22:39:49 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

<Construction Site Golden Ticket Event snip>

I will be there,  I allready sent my RSVP.  Maybe this could be a starting
point for NELUG and I would like to finally meet some of you.

Please post here if you plan on comming.  These guys are great and there store
is out of this world.

I'm going to try to make it (and perhaps put names to faces for once...)