 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 210
Re: Golden Ticket Event (Adult LEGO play day)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:59:45 GMT

Yes, I'm going to the event and two other friends of mine (who are not active
on LUGNET) will be there as well.

- Robert Munafo

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Eric Kingsley writes:
[...]
In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Crispin Richey and/or Steve Delfino writes:
Greetings to you,

the lucky finder of this golden ticket from The Construction Site!
I shake you warmly by the hand.  Tremendous things are in store for
you!  Many wonderful surprises await you!  For now, I do invite you
to come to our store and be our guest for one whole evening--you and
all the others who are lucky enough to find my golden tickets.

And now, here are your instructions:  the day I have chosen for the
visit is Sunday, August 1st, 1999 from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.  This
reception is limited to construction toy enthusiasts over 16 years
of age, as it's an evening for adults to be children (TCS hosts
other events for all ages).  If you know of others in this category,
please extend this invitation to them.

[...]

R.S.V.P. and more info: foreman@constructiontoys.com

Hope to see you then.