 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 204
203  |  205
Subject:
Golden Ticket Event (Adult LEGO play day)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.ct
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 02:47:26 GMT

Greetings to you,

the lucky finder of this golden ticket from The Construction Site!  I shake you
warmly by the hand.  Tremendous things are in store for you!  Many wonderful
surprises await you!  For now, I do invite you to come to our store and be our
guest for one whole evening--you and all the others who are lucky enough to
find my golden tickets.

And now, here are your instructions:  the day I have chosen for the visit is
Sunday, August 1st, 1999 from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.  This reception is limited to
construction toy enthusiasts over 16 years of age, as it's an evening for
adults to be children (TCS hosts other events for all ages).  If you know of
others in this category, please extend this invitation to them.

This event will feature light refreshments, games, a LEGO building experiment
(in which YOU are the subject), savings on your favorite toys, LEGO
show-and-tell, and stimulating brick-related conversation with other

This year, the Golden Ticket Reception marks the beginning of the LEGO
Builder's Exposition (for details, see the TCS website).  Be sure to bring a
cool model for the expo to pick up the latest TCS t-shirt free!

On this day and time and no other, each guest is entitled to receive 15% off
any two items from our store (excluding Mindstorms and Star Wars products).

R.S.V.P. and more info: foreman@constructiontoys.com

Hope to see you then.

Happy Building!

The Foreman