 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 19
Re: Known groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 00:57:37 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...
Eric Kingsley <star_wars_lego@yahoo.jawaspam.com> wrote:
Well I guess that shows that I am more of an Orange Line Rider.  But • Newton or
Chestnut Hill would be just as cool.  (For the Green Line).

A lot of the Red Line stations are pretty cool, for subway stations. And • the
underground would be kind of fun to model.

The Red Line might also be a little more affordable, there aren't very many
green train door/window parts...

Frank