 Trains / Train Organizations / 86
Re: Known groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 19:59:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Matthew Miller writes:
Eric Kingsley <star_wars_lego@yahoo.jawaspam.com> wrote:
I don't know but I would love to take part if there were enough interest in • the
Boston Area.  It would be cool to say model a Minifig scale Green Line • running
through Cambridge or something like that.

Hmmm, if the Green Line car goes very far into Cambridge, it's lost....

Well I guess that shows that I am more of an Orange Line Rider.  But Newton or
Chestnut Hill would be just as cool.  (For the Green Line).

Eric

P.S.  Just bought my first Train and can't wait to get to work on it.  I also
just got my Shop-At-Home catalog.  This could be an expensive Month.  :)